Live Dealer Blackjack - A New Era In Online Casino Gaming
It's gone through many versions, many evolutions, many names even, and now one of the world's most recognizable casino games is undergoing yet another transformation - into real dealer online casino Blackjack!
Now it's no longer you against the house in this king of casino games. Instead it's you against a real live dealer, face to face in one of the most extraordinary casino experiences to hit the internet. Thanks to the power of web cameras and streaming video, you'll be facing off against an actual croupier and playing against actual players, all in the interests of bringing you the most authentic casino experience possible. It's yours to enjoy right now if you want - just take a look at our top live dealer online Blackjack casino picks and hit the tables for great gaming!
Learning to play live dealer online casino Blackjack
If you know how to play regular online casino Blackjack, then you can start playing right away. Nothing's changed, other than that in the live dealer version you can chat and interact with the croupier and the other players around you, just as you would in a regular casino environment.
At the beginning of each hand, you'll be dealt two cards face up, as usual. Just make sure that your hand adds up to 21 (or as close as possible without going over), and as long as your hand is worth more than the dealer's, you'll be a winner! In a Blackjack casino that uses real dealers, you'll be seated at a 7-seater multiplayer table, so you'll have 6 other opponents to keep an eye on during each hand, adding another level of excitement and skill to an already thrilling casino game.
If you're new to the game of online casino Blackjack, you may want to bear these terms in mind, as they'll help you get to grips with the strategy of playing and winning at Blackjack:
- Hit - to 'hit' is to receive another card for your Blackjack hand. You can 'hit' as many times as you like, however your hand will automatically be over once your cards total more than 21.
- Stand - if you choose to 'stand' then you won't receive any more cards.
- Bust - if your hand goes over 21, this is known as going bust, and you will forfeit your right to winning the pot.
- Double down - this is a common Blackjack strategy whereby you choose to receive just one more card and then double your bet. Whatever card or cards are played next are what your hand will be up against, so you need to make sure to only use this strategy when it's most advantageous to you.
- Split - if your first two cards are of identical value (e.g. two 4s) you can choose to split your hand in two and play two hands at once. Your bet will be doubled accordingly, and you will be playing two hands of Blackjack simultaneously. It's a strategy that can pay off handsomely when used appropriately, so keep your eyes out for the right opportunity!
Where to play real dealer online casino Blackjack
So you know the rules, you know what to expect, you know how to bet - now all you need to know is where to play! That's where we come in - our reviews at CanadianOnlineCasino.ca will give you all the information you need on playing live dealer Blackjack at the best Canadian casinos on the internet. Just browse our experts' findings, choose the online casino that suits you best, then sit down and own that Blackjack table with every hand the croupier deals your way. The real dealers are waiting for you!